Check out this webinar as our Managing Director, Tara Taylor and Dr. Shaunna Payne Gold, DEI practitioner and owner of Gold Enterprises discuss the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and how it can enhance company culture and the bottom line. Click on “See More” for the link and some helpful resources!
Two of ADR Vantage’s diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) practitioners, ADRV Managing Director, Tara Taylor, and Dr. Shaunna Payne Gold, owner of Gold Enterprises, LLC, were featured panelists for Spectrum Leadership Solutions’ recent webinar where they discussed the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and how it can enhance company culture and the bottom line. The interactive 1-hour session included discussion on:
- Understanding why DEI is a key pillar in business success.
- Tips on how to initiate and hold DEI conversations.
- Dos and taboos when incorporating DEI initiatives into your organization.
We invite you to watch the full webinar here and then explore these resources:
- 28 Reasons Why Diversity at Work Matters
- Diverse Teams Feel Less Comfortable – and That’s Why They Perform Better
- 10 Stats That Demonstrate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Are Good for Business
- DEI Deconstructed: Your No-Nonsense Guide to Doing the Work (Lily Zheng)
For any comments, questions or to explore how ADR Vantage can help your organization enrich it’s workplace culture, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org