CONFLICT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM MANAGER
Applications are due no later than FRIDAY, JANUARY 21, 2022.
ADR Vantage, Inc. is a leading consulting firm working at the intersection of three fields that most affect employees and their workplaces – Conflict Management, Organization Effectiveness, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI).
From our beginning in 1993, our Washington D.C.-based, woman-owned firm built a reputation for making a difference in the complex work-life of the 21st Century. Our staff along with a nationwide network of professional practitioners, consultants, and coaches provide facilitation, training and curriculum development, dispute resolution, coaching, mediation, leadership development, individual and organizational assessments and support, consulting, and strategic planning. We offer our clients a diverse array of cross-cutting expertise and lived experiences that make us singularly qualified to relate to and address the most complex and nuanced workplace situations. Our services allow clients to focus on and enjoy their work while improving the work environment for everyone. Our team is deeply committed to our mission of “Helping People Work Better Together”.
We are seeking a full-time Program Manager to provide a range of related duties and practical support including:
- Provide direct client services including, but not limited to, small and large group facilitation, conflict management and mediation, leadership and team development, project development support, curriculum development and training, and organizational development consulting;
- Manage mediation and other project case assignments to sub-contractors;
- Serve as the point of contact for client communications and assist with project scoping and development as assigned;
- Manage roster of sub-contractor practitioners including serving as staff liaison to the roster, identify and vet new additions to the roster as needed, maintain Professional Services Agreements for sub-contractors, and provide roster support as needed;
- Assist with proposal preparation and writing as assigned; and
- Support and coordinate with project reporting, invoicing, and financial administration processes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications.
- Degree in Conflict Management, Conflict Resolution, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- 5 years of experience as a mediator or other conflict-related work, preferably with an employment mediation focus and some experience with the federal sector workplace
- Experience in conflict management related training, facilitation, curriculum design, and/or coaching
- Experience with conflict management in an organizational context and complex interpersonal and/or organizational group dynamics
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience writing proposals is a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision but also be able to collaborate effectively with team members
- Experience, facility, and comfort using a variety of virtual platforms (e.g., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, etc.) and online tools to host meetings, trainings, or similar sessions
- Knowledge and ease of use with social media and relevant internet communication applications (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Relevant experience in DEIA (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility) is a plus.
ADR Vantage offices are all virtual, and staff typically work from home offices. The Program Manager position will also be primarily remote except for on-site client work in the DC metro area and some client travel as COVID restrictions are reduced in the future. Even though the position is remote, we are looking for applicants who are located in the DC metro area as that is where our meeting space and many of our clients are based.
Starting Salary: $80,000/year. Benefits including annual leave, sick leave, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), professional development and virtual office support.
ADR Vantage is committed to an equitable and inclusive workplace, and we welcome individuals of all identities to apply. Applications are due no later than FRIDAY, JANUARY 21, 2022.
To apply, please send a current resume, cover email/letter and a writing sample to email@example.com. PDF version of all documents is preferred. Some examples of writing samples to be submitted include short project or program reports, proposals or grant narratives, authored articles, annual reports, or similar.