We’re Hiring: Program Manager
ADR Vantage, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Program Manager in its Washington, DC office to support its efforts to provide high-quality and effective collaborative solutions in the workplace. The Program Manager, working under the supervision of the Director of Programs, will balance time between direct client work, case management and coordinating the successful delivery of client services. The Program Manager will also coordinate with the Director of Operations to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
ADR Vantage is a leading provider of conflict management, organizational effectiveness, and employee engagement services with a 24-year history of work with the federal and private sectors. We are committed to our mission of helping people work better together, and our new team member must share the same passion for our mission, be process-oriented, flexible, proactive, and a self-starter as well as possess exemplary relationship-building, communication (written and verbal), and project management skills.
Essential Job Functions:
• Providing direct client service that may include facilitation, mediation, training, curriculum design and other program support.
• Managing projects including planning, coordinating tasks, tracking deliverables, monitoring for quality assurance, and preparing status and outcome reports.
• Providing mediation case management including intake and assignment to practitioner(s) on the applicable roster.
• Supporting the maintenance and further development of our nationwide roster of practitioners according to ADR Vantage priorities and project fulfillment demands.
• Creating content for business proposals, website, and social media.
• Contributing to the development of new service offerings, trainings/workshops and other company initiatives.
• A degree in conflict management or related field (advanced degree preferred);
• 40 hours of Mediation Skills training from a suitably accredited program, such as those approved for certifying mediators, mentoring mediators and providing continuing education credits;
• At least 5 years of experience in conflict management or related field and strong group facilitation skills (practitioners certified in areas such as mediation, facilitation, coaching, etc.
and with federal sector experience are preferred);
• Significant experience working directly with clients and providing project, program or case management;
• Demonstrable good judgment, integrity and respect in decision-making and communication;
• Exceptional writing, research and communication skills (experience in writing proposals, whitepapers and/or for social media is preferred);
• Highly adaptable and self-motivated with equally strong abilities to work independently and collaboratively in a team; and
• Commitment to continual learning, development and growth.
Send a statement demonstrating why you’re a good fit for this position, a current resume, a writing sample (5 pages max), and three references. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Program Manager” by November 30, 2017. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls please.